Services We Offer
If you are in immediate danger, please call 911
Would like to talk to someone regarding your safety or about other options?
Call 24 hours: 541-389-7021 or toll free 1-866-504-8992.
Sí usted está en peligro inmediato, por favor llame al 911
Sí necesita hablar con alguien acerca de su seguridad o de otras opciones, por favor llámenos a la línea de crisis gratuita de 24-horas al 541-389-7021 o gratis al 866-504-8992.
Saving Grace provides comprehensive family violence and sexual assault services and promotes the value of living life free from violence.
Given this Mission, we believe in:
- Declaring freedom from fear of all forms of abuse a basic human right
- Empowering survivors of violence to make their own choices by exercising their right to self-determination
- Respecting children, women and men equally
- Breaking the cycle of violence through education
- Offering a program balancing prevention, intervention and support
- Endorsing public policy making violence unacceptable in our society
- Conducting our own affairs in an ethical and caring way
- Establishing ourselves in a leadership role in the community to promote freedom from violence
Our services for domestic violence and sexual assault survivors are designed to help them with the healing process and to provide them with resources to regain control of their lives. Our services for professionals and community members help them identify abuse and how to respond so future abuse can be prevented. Our services include:
- 24-hour hotline
- Support groups
- Emergency shelter
- Professional training
- Emergency transportation
- Court advocacy
- Respite child care
- Systems advocacy
- Programs for children exposed to violence
- Community education
- Hospital response
- Individual crisis counsel
- Public awareness
- Information and referral to social services
- Youth violence prevention
- Supervised visitation and exchange center
Our 24-bed shelter in Bend, Mary's Place - supervised visit and exchange center, and offices in Redmond, Madras, Prineville and Sisters.