Restraining Orders

Restraining order applications are available for free at the Deschutes, Jefferson, and Crook County courthouses. Please phone the Saving Grace hotline (541) 389-7021 to arrange for help with filling out and filing restraining orders.

Oregon Judicial Department also has a lot of information about applying, modifying and renewing restraining orders. 

Oregon Law Help also has self help videos. The videos, available in English and Spanish, are: 

  • Overview of FAPA Restraining Orders

  • Custody and Parenting Time in Restraining Orders

  • Housing Protections for Survivors

  • Preparing for court When Your Restraining Order is Contested