Support Services: Other ways to help
Saving Grace was begun as a grassroots organization in 1977 by volunteers dedicated to helping domestic and sexual violence survivors in Central Oregon. We continue to be able to serve survivors of abuse with the help of our staff and dedicated volunteers.
- Support Saving Grace within your community.
- Get involved with the Board of Directors, Friends of Saving Grace, or Men Against Domestic Abuse.
- Join others to help plan special events, such as our Annual Heroes Luncheon.
- Provide us with your office skills.
- Help with special projects.
- Have good ideas? Put your skills to work by helping with Public Relations or Fundraising.
- Help us get organized by sorting donations.